Saturday, August 2, 2008

Welcome news from the Outside World

I don't think I mentioned that we had the pleasure of seeing Bro. and Sister Mergill in the library not too long ago. That was delightful in itself, but I think they must have gone back to Texas and said something, because this week we've had some delightful e-mail letters from friends in the Frisco 4th ward, and they were very welcome and much appreciated! I've been keeping up with the local blogs as best I can and it makes me feel like I'm not so far away, but we were thrilled to receive the notes, as well as the ward directory -- with photos!! I've been mooning over it. Thanks so much to everyone.

I'm a little apprehensive about coming back -- not only will Amy and her family be gone but it sounds as though the ward will have changed drastically. That's a little worrisome to me -- I liked it fine the way it was. But growth is exciting too, so we will adjust. We're so glad that the Kovach family will still live close by.

We are loving our new assignments in the Administration Zone. We have the busiest printers in the zone in our cubicle, so we have members of the mission presidency as well as others popping in and out all day long. It's great. Bob has already taken the photos of the latest group of incoming missionaries and we both enjoyed that.

Not only is all well in Zion, but Zion is a lot of fun!!

No comments: