Thursday, March 19, 2009
















I'm going to try to post some pictures of what we've been up to lately. We were in charge of the Zone birthday social this month, which had me in a lather for about 3 months -- I am most definitely NOT my mother's daughter when it comes to entertaining -- but we survived and even had fun. The next day was incredibly wonderful with a visit from Don and Julie, and a whole afternoon and evening together. And Don treated us all to dinner at Maddox BBQ in Perry -- well worth the drive. And prior to their arrival we had lunch with a group from our Zone in the Garden on the 10th floor of the Joseph Smith building. It's 20% discount week for missionaries all week, so we took advantage. Delicious and fun!

I'll bet you think all we do in this mission is eat, socialize, and sing. Wrong! We are in the process of putting out the next edition of Mission Memories and we are behind the curve a little bit because of the days we missed with Bob's troubles. We'll miss 2 more days next week when he goes in for his heart procedure, but we'll be back in the saddle on Wednesday and rarin' to go. And I'm cross-training with the other assistant editor, who is going to be transferred after this book is put to bed. It will probably prevent me from being able to take my computer to work with me to do music on, but I'd rather have lots of work to do than worry about filling up free time. Besides, I like editing and I think it will be fun.

I'm about to attach pictures. Wish me luck!

No comments: