Saturday, July 26, 2008

Win some, lose some . . .

Two things of note happened today; one was wonderful and the other was just absolutely awful. The wonderful one was that I was called to be the new branch choir director, and I'm pretty jazzed about that. I won't start until Aug. 10, and you can't tell anyone from the branch (like you would!) until after 1 o'clock Mountain Standard Time. That's the good news -- here's the bad. I had some free time at the library this afternoon so I checked my e-mail and discovered that I had invited a virus into my system and it took over my entire mail box and sent this horrible sales-pitch e-mail out to hundreds of people, some that I haven't corresponded with for years. I was mortified and have been trying to send out warnings to all, but I don't know if it's reaching everyone or not. So, if you got one please accept my most abject apologies. I would never send out something like that, but hopefully most of you already know that.

1 comment:

pinky said...

I knew when you mentioned you were subbing as choir director that they'd fall 'head over heels' in love with you. It's hard not to do when you're up there, my dear. Ask that hubby of yours. Congratulations on a job well deserved.