


. . . I need the Tabernacle choir broadcasts, preferably in the Tabernacle itself. The pics are from this morning's broadcast, and we had the added treat of being quite close to Pres. Monson, who snuck in at the end to present an award. In addition to the fantastic music, we enjoy watching the technical things happen, particularly the camera work. We love watching the big boom camera, because of the choreography the cameraman has to go through. The other pictures are just of the gorgeous autumn colors we are seeing right now. Most of the bright red is gone, and I'm sorry I didn't get pictures of it, but it's still pretty breathtaking to come out on our sidewalk and look across the street to the Conference Center. All the gardens have been uprooted and replanted with bulbs, pansies, poppies, and crocuses. I can't wait for tulip season!!
There must be news but I can't think of any right now. I've been having a battle with severe fatigue but I believe it's getting better. I feel like a terrible wimp sometimes. With Christmas coming up there's lots of music on the horizon and it makes me happy -- frustrated, because all of my flute and choir music is in the garage back in Texas -- but happy nevertheless.
Remember how when I was really involved in the Young Women's program all those activities (I'm soo not an activity person) made my ulcer bleed? Someone must have gotten wind of that and wants to bump me off, because Bob and I are on 2 planning committees for branch and mission activities. If I didn't know for a fact that the Lord loves me, I'd wonder if the Lord loved me. Well, yes, I know He loves me because he uncovered a photo of one of my ancestors (I sent it out to my family members) for me, and I've been in touch with the fellow who posted it. We'll be exchanging information; always an exciting prospect.
I never know where the photos are going to turn up on the blog. I don't seem to have any control over them. But wherever they wind up -- here they are, for your viewing pleasure.
No comments:
Post a Comment