Monday, December 8, 2008

Sometimes I just have to laugh . . .

. . . at the contrast between my horrible little pictures (that I took in the freezing cold with my little bitty camera and my little bitty talent and my mittens on) and those that Bob took with his lovely big professional camera, also in the cold, with no mittens on and with a mighty talent to boot. I just had to laugh when I finally saw his gorgeous pictures and then looked at my own efforts. We're not even on the same planet. It's great to be married to such talent.

4 comments:

AnoelleB said...

Thought I'd send a little Christmas va-va-voom over to your blog! Any time you want to change it, let me know... it's pretty painless.

woodnotes02 said...

Thanks, Amy! I like it!! And now I have to answer your e-mail because only one picture came through -- the next one brought up Hugh Hefner the first time, and Lou Rawls the second time. Something isn't kosher...

Try again?

Vicki said...

Hi Nancy!

Came across your blog comments on the Turner blogspot! How fun! Glad you're having such a great mission experience. The family is doing good...Sarah and Ben in College in Provo and Idaho respectively, Neils and me still in Scouts in Newbury Park and keeping up with Alyson (8th grade). Drop me a line when you can! Love to you! Vicki

woodnotes02 said...

Vicki!! I would love to write to you, but I need your e-mail address. I was so tickled to get your comment, but it made me feel awfully old - 2 kids at the Y!! My e-mail is woodnotes02@yahoo.com
Thank you!